Contest Guidelines & Rules
- Students cannot take contest without having a myTI login. Please create and save your login details to avoid any issues during the contest.
- Candidates will have 60 minutes to answer 30 Questions.
- All the Questions are MCQ based.
- Candidates will be awarded +1 mark for each correct answer and -0.25 mark for each incorrect answer. For every skipped question 0.05 to be deducted.
- All the questions will have a reference link for candidate to refer to answer the question. Candidate must have logged-in to myTI account to access the same.
- The candidate has to select the convenient slot for appearing for online contest.
- In case the candidate does not appear for contest in the booked slot, the candidate will have an option to select another slot, if available.
- Online Entrance contest assumes that the candidate is responsible for all infrastructure requirements. Candidate will have to ensure access to computer, internet and power supply.
- If in any circumstances, the candidate is unable to complete the contest within the stipulated time, the completed answers will be taken as the final submission for evaluation.
- The security of your online contest booking password is totally your responsibility. Organizer will not be held accountable or responsible for any claim or loss that results directly or indirectly from any unauthorized use or misuse of your online contest booking password.
- The Online Contest Booking Password must be kept confidential. Do not disclose it with others.
Participation Certificate Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 80% of the questions has to be attempted.
- The candidate has to Score above 2.
- All the above criteria need to be satisfied to get the participation certificate.